Tenacity is an all-purpose cleaner for use on floors, walls, ceramic tile, partitions, restroom fixtures, counter tops and other hard, nonporous surfaces. Use in mop buckets, automatic scrubbers, spray bottles or other applications. Multiple dilutions for many application methods.
- Versatile and dilutable — One product does many jobs
- No rinsing required — Leaves no dull film behind
- Superior Cleaning & Soil Suspension — Quickly breaks down and lifts soils and prevents them from being redeposited on surfaces
- Works in hard water — Does not require more product to perform under hard water conditions
- Works in cold water — Saves energy, no need for costly hot water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Light Cleaning: Use 1 oz./gallon cold water (8 ml/l), (1:128)
Normal Cleaning: Use 2 oz./gallon cold water (16 ml/l), (1:64)
Heavy Cleaning: Use 4 oz./gallon cold water (31 ml/l), (1:32)
*This product meets the Green Seal TM Standard for Cleaning Products for Industrial and Institutional Use, GS-37, based on its reduced human and environmental toxicity and reduced volatile organic compound content.